Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You can't miss: trendy indie fashion blogs

 a screenshot image from Sein.Box

With the ever-growing success of the new Midwest Style blog, it seems that people are finally starting to take midwestern fashion seriously.

A few months ago, somehow ran across a blog called Sein.Box that's based out of Springfield, Missouri. Although it is a little too "hipster" for my liking, the photography is pretty good. And at least somebody is trying to get out there and represent.

As far as my personal style goes, I really like the stuff that Urban Outfitters comes out with, though I never really have enough money to actually justify buying the overpriced baloney from there (Also, my hips/thighs are far too big to rock most of their looks, ha). Either way, check out this sweet wall hanging I found:

And who can pass on this sweet hipster mustache that's on clearance for just $2.99?! Can you believe they didn't sell out of it while it had its original price of $8.00?!?!?! Maybe Midwest Style will pick it up for an even trendier indie outfit...

2 comments:

  1. Ha cool stache. I know I would have bought that thing for sure at even $8.00. Now it's just a bargain! I didn't know about this Midwest Style Blog until Modern Midwest started writing about it, but now it's taking Columbia by storm. Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything good comes out of the Midwest! Thanks for posting about this. I've been looking at a lot more hipster-esque fashion recently. The amount of coverage/styling fashion journalists and retailers are doing for Coachella is unreal.

    ReplyDelete